• To withdraw your student from The Classical Academy, please read through the steps below.  Please note - only a parent and/or legal guardian can withdraw a student.

    1. Withdraw your student using the Student Withdrawal Form. Please complete a separate form in its entirety for each student. It is imperative that we know the new school to which your student is transferring.  If you are homeschooling, you will need to file an Intent to Homeschool form with the school district in which you reside. 
    2. Complete a check-out form with the front office of your child's school (during the academic year only. Summer withdrawals do not need to complete this step).  This form indicates that all books/materials have been returned, lockers are cleaned and emptied, fees paid, etc. It will also contain your child's in-progress grades.

    3. If your student is enrolling in another Academy School District 20 (D20) school, you must contact Central Registry at the D20 main office to complete a transfer.

    4. If you would like your child to be eligible for re-enrollment in the future, you will need to complete a new Waitlist Application.

    5. When you enroll your student at his/her new school, please provide the following information for records requests (DO NOT use the East or Central Campus addresses for these requests).

    Attn: Registrar
    975 Stout Road
    Colorado Springs, CO 80921
    Email: TCARegistrar@asd20.org
    Fax: 888-850-2773

    Thank you for your prompt attention to detail in regard to your student's withdrawal from The Classical Academy.  We wish your student all the best in the future!