College Pathways Navigation Bar
About College Pathways (CP)
College Pathways is a 7th-12th grade hybrid-online school supporting students in their pursuit of early college readiness through a partnership with Pikes Peak Community College. We offer a safe and friendly campus where students can build schedules that support their unique learning goals.
From junior high to high school courses, our students take core classes and electives while being supported with pre-collegiate and college advising, college readiness skills, and highly interactive teachers. We work together as a team to support students in building their self-advocacy skills, time management and organizational tools needed for high school and college success.
College Pathways is located at TCA’s East Campus and next to PPSC’s Rampart Range Campus, allowing our college-ready students to easily navigate college classes and campus life while remaining connected to high school advisors and ongoing teacher support found through our College Pathways staff.
We welcome your questions as you pursue the very best educational opportunities for your student.
Below are some fast facts about CP to orient your understanding of our program:
- College Pathways is a hybrid-online 7th-12th grade school offering TCA core academic curriculum and electives, leading to tuition-free early college opportunities through concurrent enrollment at Pikes Peak State College (PPSC, formerly Pikes Peak Community College).
- Classes meet 2 hours a week for on-campus instruction with the remainder of course work being completed online and at home.
- Students’ schedules are individualized. Full-time students may select 4-5 CP classes and/or 12-15 college credits. Part-time students may select 1or 2 CP classes or 11 or fewer college credits.
- 11th graders are expected to test college ready in Math or English and 12th graders must be college ready in Math and English. See College Registration Guidelines.
- College Registration is managed on an individual basis. Students first schedule an advising appointment with College Pathways prior to registering for PPSC classes. After advising is complete students apply for admission at PPSC (click here to be taken to the PPSC website).
Feel free to contact us for more information.
Principal, College Pathways