About Records:

  • The TCA Registrar's office handles incoming and outgoing records for all programs and campuses. Records and Transcripts are generally processed free of charge. Please see information below to request or send your necessary documents. 

Records Requests

  • Records and Transcript Request Form


    *****Attention current students: 11th and 12th grade students should use Naviance to request any official transcripts and contact your College advising team with any questions.  Unofficial transcripts for all students are available through the parent/student portals.*****  

    Transcript Requests (For Former Students and Alumni)
    Need an official or unofficial copy of your transcript? Parents must complete this form for students ages 17 or under. Students/alumni 18 years of age and older must make the request for their own records.

    • Transcripts include: work in-progress (if applicable), weighted GPA, and diploma status.
    • Transcripts do not include: class rank, AP scores or ACT/SAT scores. Contact College Board or ACT as applicable.

    Parent Requests for Student Records
    Use the form listed above to request unofficial copies of records. Homeschool educators may request official records where applicable.

    Other Student Records Requests
    (Education verifications, transfer school requests, etc.)
    Please email or fax official requests to Karen Lujan, Assistant Registrar; see contact information below.

TCA Records Contact Information

  • Please mail, fax, or scan new TCA incoming student records to:

    Attn: Registrar
    975 Stout Road
    Colorado Springs, CO 80921
    Email: TCARegistrar@asd20.org
    Fax: 888-850-2773

    Still have questions?  Contact the Registrar's office at 719-488-6281.